Tuesday, December 18, 2007

and just who are you?

Name's Vanessa Kim.
I'm new to this blogger business. I blog obsessively on myspace, but I wanted to have a different place to share my baking and other life adventures.
This is mostly for my benefit. If you happen to trip over someone else's site and land in mine, let me e-shake your hand and welcome you. If you find me boring don't worry, a lot of people do-it's not just your imagination.

Okay...the "stats"
Height-5'7"
Weight-I got junk in my trunk and I like it that way
I've been married to a wonderful man for 4 & 1/2 years now.
We have done our part in overpopulating the earth by having two children.
Faith Elizabeth Melinda is 3 and Elliott Django Stephen A. is 19 months old.
No, Django is not because of Star Wars. Yes, we like long names.
I've been baking since I was old enough to open the oven. Granted up until recently it's been mostly cake mixes, but baking none the less.
Within the last few month it's become almost an obsession with me though, and thank God because my life is relatively boring with the diaper changes and Yo Gabba Gabba routine.

So I'm going to push publish post now & pop this blogger cherry. Let's get this party started...

3 comments:

anathea said...

Okay, I am now officially getting obsessed with you. ;) In a nice way tho, really! But a baking blog? Goodness woman, you got everything I need! :D

vanessa said...

Aww.. I really love you, Anathea. :)

Barb said...

hooray for new blogs! :)i've got like, 4.