Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Maybe the start of something..?

Okay. There's a store here in town that sells handmade goods from locals. I've been talking about taking in some cupcakes for a while & seeing if they'd be interested in taking them on.
My wonderful husband who believes in everything I do went in one day last week for me & asked them. They were beyond excited & interested so yesterday I baked up 3 batches & took them in. I haven't heard yet from them how delicious they were, but they did say that they would like me to bake 100-150 cupcakes for an event they're having on the 15th. I'm excited and terrified. That's a lot of cupcakes!
We'll see what comes of it, but I thought I would share what I made to take in yesterday with you.
All of these recipes came from Natalie of Bake and Destroy. Thanks again for sharing your baking wisdom with the rest of us.

I'm gonna split them up over the next 3 entries for you. I doubt I'll have time to post all of them today but hopefully over the next couple days they'll all be here for you to enjoy.

Keep baking! Or if you haven't, start. There's nothing quite like the euphoria & happiness that comes from the sound of a handmixer.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Natalie is one awesome lady!